About The Author




Nataly Komova


Author Biograhy: Nataly Komova founded Chill Hempire after experiencing the first-hand results of CBD in helping her to relieve her skin condition. Nataly is now determined to spread the word about the benefits of CBD through blogging and taking part in events. In her spare time, Nataly enjoys early morning jogs, fitness, meditation, wine tasting, traveling and spending quality time with her friends. Nataly is also an avid vintage car collector and is currently working on her 1993 W124 Mercedes. Nataly is a contributing writer to many CBD magazines and blogs. She has been featured in prominent media outlets such as Cosmopolitan, Elle, Grazia, Women’s Health, The Guardian and others.

Contact:

info@chillhempire.com
List Of Department Stores Of The Uk



Vape Shop in Horsham, UK

Norman Jones & Co. – Succeeded Makins & Bean. Bought by Mr. R. H. Carlton 1911; renamed Carltons 1918. Bought by Drapery Trust; renamed Debenhams 1972. Joseph Johnson – Established 1880. Acquired by Fenwick 1962; renamed Fenwick.
Vape Shop in Horsham, UK
Lewis’s – group went into administration in 1991. A variety of stores have been subsequently acquired by Owen Owen. The flagship Liverpool retailer was final owned by Vergo Retail and closed on 29 May 2010. Fear Hill – group of 4 department shops; the Trowbridge store was established in 1880. This is an inventory of department stores of the United Kingdom.
The flagship Croydon store continued to commerce independently after 2005, lastly closing on 22 September 2012. Our web site ships orders throughout the UK, providing free delivery on orders over £forty and the option for Next Day or Saturday deliveries. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and considerate however above all, skilled always … excellent customer services expertise. Here at Evapo we stock an intensive vary of vaping merchandise; catering to new vapers, advanced vapers, and everybody in between.

Pink Nostril Day


Acquired by Selfridges 1927; destroyed by hearth 1959; new building completed 1959; possession transferred to R H O Hills 1959; renamed Moultons; renamed Selfridges; closed. Ricemans (Canterbury; previously Deal, Kent) – Relocated from Deal to purpose-constructed Canterbury store Sixties. Bought by Fenwick 1986; renamed Fenwick on relocation to new constructing 2003. Lingards – Originally Sunbridge Road.Bought by United Drapery Stores; New retailer opened The mall, Westgate. Both shops closed by UDS on 23 April 1977. Harrison Gibson – closed 2010Harrison Gibson – Opened as a department of Harrison Gibson of Ilford.
Vape Shop in Horsham, UK
Attwoods – purchased by Kay & Co. of Worcester, the catalogue business in the Nineteen Fifties. Selfridge Provincial Stores – group created by Selfridges in 1926. Acquired by John Lewis Partnership in 1940. Selfridges flagship division store was not part of this acquisition and was acquired by Lewis’s in 1951. Allders Department Stores – group went into administration on 29 January 2005. All branches had been subsequently offered or closed.

Vape Shop in Dover, UK


Building now occupied by Hoopers . Corders – established 1787 Bought by Debenhams; integrated into Footman Pretty on completion of latest building. W J Buckley & Co. – Bought by Selfridge Provincial Stores and subsequently acquired by the John Lewis Partnership in 1940. The store was sold to Busbys of Bradford in 1953 who rebranded the shop underneath the Busbys name.

Pophams Plymouth – Opened in 1824 as Pophams & Radford earlier than the Radford factor was dropped in 1931. Bought out by Dingles in 1962 and closed shortly after. Ponting Brothers – Bought by John Barker & Co. 1907. Acquired by House of Fraser 1957; closed 1970. William Plumpton & Son – Bought by Palmers; renamed Palmers. Pearsons (Bishop’s Stortford) – Opened as a department of Pearsons of Enfield 1972 in premises formerly occupied by H Sparrow. Bought by Morleys Stores 2010; closed 2012.

Vape Shop in Wigan, UK


You ought to consult your health care supplier earlier than vaping. CBD is a well-liked wellness supplement, available in vary of solutions, from e-liquids to edibles. Read more about CBD and what options we provide in our guides. Here at Evapo we goal to make every smoker a vaper, and every vaper a pal! We are working to professionalise the trade, providing complete help and advice to each and every one of our clients, each in store and on-line! Check out our guides and blogs for helpful advice and information; from getting started with vaping, our latest e-liquid favourites or assist with CBD.
Bought by Binns 1926; renamed Binns. Acquired by House of Fraser 1953; closed 1992. Stuart Norris – Succeeded Driscolls. Acquired by House of Fraser 1975; renamed Chiesmans 1975; renamed Army & Navy; closed Nineteen Nineties. Robert Maule & Son – established 1894. Bought by Binns 1934; renamed Binns. Acquired by House of Fraser 1953; renamed Frasers.
J T Calvert – Bought by Hedley, Swan & Co., house owners of Joplings, 1921; Calverts closed and Joplings relocated to the location. B T Butter (Weston-tremendous-Mare) – Bought by James Colmer. Burgis & Colbourne – Bought by Army & Navy Stores 1963; renamed Army & Navy 1974. Acquired by House of Fraser 1976; renamed Rackhams; renamed House of Fraser c. A H Bull – Bought by Selfridge Provincial Stores. Acquired by John Lewis Partnership 1940; closed 1953; integrated into Heelas. Bought by Eaden Lilley 2003; renamed Eaden Lilley.
Vape Shop in Horsham, UK
Compton House – Built for retailer J.R.Jeffery in 1865; closed in 1871. Compton House holds a novel worldwide status as a contender for the world’s first division retailer, pre-dating Bon Marche in Paris by some 5 years.
Building transformed to a lodge in 1873 and a part of the constructing has been occupied by Marks & Spencer since 1928. Boardmans – purchased by Keddies within the Seventies; closed in 1984 and constructing demolished. Lincolnshire Co-operative – operated a number of department shops, the remaining two of which, in Lincoln and Gainsborough, had been acquired by Oldrids in 2013. The co-operative continues to function a number of businesses outside of non-meals retail.
Bought by Hurst & Sandler and subsequently acquired by United Drapery Stores; closed in 1980. You should be over 18 to purchase age restricted merchandise from us – we will request your date of start whenever you create an account and confirm your age whenever you order. Keep all gadgets out of attain from kids.
Bonds – bought by John Lewis Partnership in 1982; renamed John Lewis in 2001. Edward Bates – established 1869; bought by Bentalls in 1979; renamed Bentalls; closed in the Nineteen Eighties. Anderson’s Royal Polytechnic – established 1837 as Glasgow’s first department store. Bought by Lewis’s within the 1920s and rebuilt. Tips For Hot Loving Like Cbd And Sex opened on the positioning in 1929.
Bought by Debenhams 1943; renamed Debenhams 1973. W H Hunt & Co. – Established 1889; closed 1923. Located at 197–207 Kensington High Street. Howards – Bought by United Drapery Stores; later included into the John Blundell group; renamed John Blundell. George Hitchcock Williams & Co. (St Paul’s Churchyard, London) – Established 1841; closed 1984.

Vape Shop in North East Lincolnshire, UK


Acquired by House of Fraser 1957; closed 1968; reopened as Dickins & Jones on completion of latest building 1970; renamed House of Fraser 2007. Gamis’s – established in 1828 by Ince Gamis as ‘perfumer, hairdresser and toy supplier’ and traded successively as Ince Gamis, Gamis & Hunt, Gamis & Co. and Gamis’s. The business came to be owned by House of Fraser within the Seventies (possibly via a bigger acquisition?) and was renamed Dingles before closing in the Eighties. The premises had been purchased by Denners. G R Cooper – bought by Selfridges in 1966. Original retailer demolished 1973 for brand spanking new retailer as part of Westgate growth.

Havens Opened 1901; Store closed in 2017 and moved to being a web-based retailer solely. George Henry Havelock – Destroyed by fire 18 July 1898; rebuilt 1900; closed 1914. William Harvey – Bought by Army & Navy Stores 1953. Acquired by House of Fraser 1976; renamed Army & Navy; renamed House of Fraser. Bought by Drapery Trust; incorporated into the Bobby & Co. group; renamed Debenhams Nineteen Seventies. Grant Warden (Walton-on-Thames) – Formerly Campbell & Booker. Bought by J E Beale; renamed Beales.

Vape Shop in West Lancashire, UK


Kennards – Bought by Drapery Trust; renamed Debenhams 1973.Kennards – Opened by Debenhams as a department of Kennards of Croydon; closed. George Hilton & Sons – Established 1882; closed 1980s. Main buildings demolished and web site redeveloped as Orchards Shopping Centre.

Subsequently, acquired by House of Fraser 1969; renamed Dingles 1973; renamed House of Fraser 2000s. Cole Brothers – Bought by Selfridge Provincial Stores 1927.

Vape Shop in Scarborough, UK


Godfreys – closed 2015; re-opened as Kerry’s Home Furnishings. Closed 2001 and renamed House of Fraser. Eastmonds – Bought by Banburys of Barnstaple; renamed Banburys. Darling & Co. – Bought by House of Fraser from Great Universal Stores; closed. Traded as Colson & Spark ; Colson & Gates 1870–1889; Colson & Co. . Bought by Brights 1925; renamed Colsons of Exeter 1925.
Opened as Hammonds on completion of latest constructing 1970. Subsequently, acquired by House of Fraser 1972; renamed Binns; closed c. Premises purchased by Boyes and reopened in 1998. Henry Sparrow Started as Sworders Ironmongery store through the mid 1800s in North Street. In 1904 it was purchased by the stores clerk, Henry Sparrow. His household grew it into Bishop Stortford’s only department retailer.
Strange & Atkinson – bought by Bobby & Co. Eldred Sayers & Sons – Bought by Bentalls; renamed Bentalls; relocated. Bought by J E Beale from Fenwick; renamed Beales; closed. Arthur Sanders – Established 1770. Bought by Binns 1922; renamed Binns. Now only surviving store to retain the Binns name .
Bought by Benzie household, of Benzie & Miller, 1958; closed 2007. Ranbys – Bought by Debenhams 1960s; renamed Debenhams 1973; relocated 2007.
  • Webbers – Succeeded City Drapery Stores 1905.
  • Lewis’s – group went into administration in 1991.
  • Havens Opened 1901; Store closed in 2017 and moved to being an internet retailer solely.
  • Acquired by House of Fraser 1958; renamed Arnotts Nineteen Seventies; closed 1980s.

Acquired by House of Fraser 1951; later included into the Binns group; renamed Binns. Bought by Palmers 2004; renamed Palmers 2009. Chadds – Established 1929; closed 7 June 2008. Building now partly occupied by The Entertainer . Carltons – Succeeded Norman Jones & Co. 1918. Bought by Hammonds 1968; renamed Hammonds on completion of latest buIlding 1970.
Wilson & Co – established in 1883; constructing destroyed by hearth in 1909 Store re-opened with new grand building and became known as Wilson’s Corner. Building now occupied by smaller units and flats. West & Moulton – Bought by Whiteleys.
Roslings – Opened at no. 31 London Road in 1905 earlier than extending in 1932. Store closed in 1960 being bought by Woolworths who opened their new retailer in 1965. H L Reid – bought by Great Northern & Southern Stores and Wright Brothers 1938.

Quin & Axten – Bought by Bon Marché 1920. Acquired by Selfridge Provincial Stores 1926. Subsequently, acquired by John Lewis Partnership 1940; closed 1949. Subsequently, acquired by John Lewis Partnership 1940; closed 1990.
Boothroyds – bought by Broadbents of Southport; acquired by Owen Owen and merged with Broadbents to form Broadbents & Boothroyds on the Boothroyds website. Bought by Selfridges in 1919; integrated into Selfridge Provincial Stores in 1926; rebuilt in 1935. Acquired by John Lewis Partnership in 1940; closed in 1981; building subsequently occupied by Waitrose.
Bought by United Drapery Stores; renamed Allders c. J D Morant (Chichester; beforehand Southsea) – Established 1910; Southsea premises destroyed by bombing 1941; relocated to Chichester 1941. Bought by Army & Navy Stores 1955; renamed Army & Navy. Acquired by House of Fraser 1976; renamed House of Fraser 2007. Eighteen Eighties; succeeded by Norman Jones & Co. McDonalds, Wylie & Lochhead – shaped from the merger of McDonalds and Wylie & Lochhead by House of Fraser 1957; renamed Frasers 1975.
In 1971 the enterprise was sold by public sale to Pearsons of Enfield. Pearsons was offered to Morleys Stores in 2010, with the Bishop Stortford store closed in 2012.
Finnigans (Wilmslow; beforehand Manchester) – Relocated from Manchester city centre to Wilmslow c. Bought by Hoopers 1982; renamed Hoopers 1982. John Falconer & Co. – Bought by Scottish Drapery Corporation 1929.
Subsequently, acquired by House of Fraser 1975. Rankin & Co. – Bought by Benzie & Miller; renamed Benzie & Miller. Acquired by House of Fraser 1958; renamed Arnotts Seventies; closed Nineteen Eighties. A L Ramsay – Established 1845, later A L Ramsay & Son. Bought by Benzie & Miller; renamed Benzie & Miller. Acquired by House of Fraser; renamed Arnotts; closed. Gray Peverell & Co. – Established 1902.
Webbers – Succeeded City Drapery Stores 1905. Bought by Hide & Co. 1952; closed 1971. Vokins – Established 1882 as ‘Leeson & Vokins’. Traded as ‘Leeson & Vokins’ 1882–1937; W H Vokins 1937–1983; Vokins 1983–1997; closed 1997. Vokins continued to commerce as ‘Vokins Furniture & Beds’ from a website in Hove until closure in 2015. Bought by John Lewis Partnership 1947; sold to McCartney Stewart. Site now occupied by part of Marks & Spencer and south-japanese section of Arndale Centre .
Garlands – Located in London Street. A fire in 1970 destroyed the building and its neighbouring division retailer Buntings. The building was rebuilt but the store closed in 1984. Dale & Kerley – bought by John Barker & Co.; acquired by House of Fraser 1957; incorporated into the Army & Navy group c. Building now occupied by T J Hughes .
Busbys was itself bought by Debenhams in 1958. The store was renamed Debenhams in 1973 and continues to trade from the identical site .
Cresta House – opened by Debenhams as a department of Cresta House in premises beforehand occupied by the Harrogate branch of Marshall & Snelgrove. Bought by Schofields; renamed Schofields. Acquired by House of Fraser; closed.
Vape Shop in Horsham, UK
Woolland Brothers – Established 1869; new constructing accomplished 1901. Bought by Debenhams 1949; closed 1967. Site now occupied by The Park Tower Knightsbridge Hotel . Woodard’s Opened 1908 on corner of Regent Street and the Parade. Store was closed by then homeowners Merchant Retail on the thirty first July 2004, contributing £300,000 revenue to the group. The building was offered to Atlantic Property Developments plc who demolished the building in 2005. Building purchased by Hoopers and reopened as the primary Hoopers retailer 1982.
Acquired by House of Fraser 1969; renamed Dingles 1973; renamed House of Fraser 2000s.Brights – Opened within the former premises of Bobby & Co. as a branch of Brights 1932. Subsequently, acquired by House of Fraser 1969; renamed Dingles 1973; closed Nineteen Nineties.
Vape Shop in Horsham, UK
Acquired by House of Fraser 1952; renamed Frasers Seventies; closed 2002. Bought by House of Fraser 1977; closed 2005.David Evans – Opened as a department of David Evans of Swansea 1961. Acquired by House of Fraser 1977; renamed House of Fraser c. Dawson Brothers – bought by Drapery Trust; ownership subsequently transferred to Debenhams; offered Closed. Located at City Road / East Road junction.
Nicotine in its pure type is a poison and may cause harm. E cigarettes aren’t a Nicotine Replacement Therapy and usually are not designed that can assist you quit smoking. We are not a pharmaceutical firm and do not produce medical merchandise.
All outlets are temporarily closed other than for the gathering of pre-paid Call & Collect orders from chosen shops. mySociety is a registered charity in England and Wales and a restricted firm . We present business services by way of our wholly owned subsidiary SocietyWorks Ltd . Wright Brothers – Bought by Hide & Co. 1940. Bought by Owen Owen from House of Fraser 1976; renamed Owen Owen; closed 1990; premises sold to Tesco. Building now occupied by Tesco Metro .

Bought from the receiver of Eaden Lilley by C J Townrow & Sons 2009; renamed Townrow. Bonds – moved to present location in 1870; purchased by Debenhams within the Sixties; renamed Debenhams in 1973. Bodgers – opened 14 June 1890; bought by Morleys in 1959; closed 28 February 2018. Bobby & Co. – Succeeded John Cordeux & Sons as a department of Bobby & Co. in 1928; closed in 1932 and premises sold to Brights. John Banner – Established 1873; relocated to Attercliffe Road in 1894; rebuilt in 1934.
Acquired by John Lewis Partnership 1940; renamed John Lewis 2002. Clements & Brown – Bought by James Colmer. Acquired by Owen Owen 1973; renamed Owen Owen. Thomas Clarkson & Sons – Established 1840. Bought by Army & Navy Stores 1960; renamed Army & Navy 1974. Acquired by House of Fraser 1976; renamed Rackhams. Edward J Clarke – Bought by McDonalds of Glasgow 1922; renamed McDonalds 1922.
Kennards – Opened by Debenhams as a branch of Kennards of Croydon; renamed Debenhams 1973. Jones Brothers – Bought by Selfridge Provincial Stores. Acquired by John Lewis Partnership 1940; closed 1990. Jones & Higgins – Established 1867. Acquired by Great Universal Stores; closed 1980. Re-opened because the Houndsditch earlier than closing in 1984 and being demolished and replaced by Aylesham Centre.
Former furniture constructing now occupied by Robert Dyas . R H O Hills – Bought by Whiteleys. Acquired by House of Fraser 1975; incorporated into the Binns group; renamed Binns; closed. Genge & Co. – Succeeded George Dixon & Jameson 1899. Bought by Army & Navy Stores 1953. Acquired by House of Fraser 1976; renamed Dingles; closed 1980s.
Acquired by House of Fraser 1959; renamed Rackhams 1970s; renamed House of Fraser 1980s; closed 1998. Verity & Sons – Bought by Owen Owen; renamed Owen Owen. Bought by House of Fraser from Owen Owen 1976; included into the Binns group; renamed Binns; converted vape maintenance tips to an outlet retailer; renamed House of Fraser Outlet. Tyrrell & Green – Established 1897. Bought by John Lewis Partnership 1934; renamed John Lewis on relocation to new constructing 2000.